X-Ray Diffraction Training
10/10/2023 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
10/24/2023 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
11/07/2023 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
11/21/2023 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
12/05/2023 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
12/19/2023 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
All employees and researchers planning to work with x-ray diffraction machines must attend an orientation session with one of the Health Physicists in the EH&S Office. This work-specific course is part of the certification process to become an authorized x-ray user at the Institute.
- Regulatory requirements
- Radiation protection program and policies at the Institute
- Safe x-ray use procedures
- Radiation survey Instruments
Attendees will receive a copy of the X-Ray Safety Manual.
To enroll in this training:
- Sign In to MyLearn from access.caltech.edu
- Search Course Catalog for 'X-Ray Diffraction'
- Select Desired Class Date and Time
- Select Enroll