Industrial Truck Online Training Course Instructions
This online training course is designed for electric cart operators and provides information on basic cart operation, campus electric cart regulations, and maintenance. This course is required for all electric cart / industrial truck operators on campus.
The online training session is followed by an online quiz.
- Once you have reviewed the training deck, complete and submit the quiz (see attachment in left margin of Learning System)
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to your manager/supervisor requesting a copy of the behind-the-wheel sign-off checklist (this will be issued your manager/supervisor only)
- Schedule a date to be tested by your manager/supervisor. NOTE: manager/supervisor does not need to be an approved cart operator to ride with you and sign-off for your certification.
To enroll in this course click on the following link: Industrial Truck Training
1. Log onto access.caltech
2. Under SELF SERVICE, click the Training and Professional Development link
3. Search for course in search box (keywords: Industrial Truck)
4. Enroll in course
Questions? Contact email@example.com